Friday, July 24, 2020

"Ertugrul" Star Altan Duzyatan Launches Donation Campaign For Cancer Patients On His 40th Birthday

"Ertugrul" Star Altan Duzyatan Launches Donation Campaign For Cancer Patients On His 40th Birthday

via https://youtu.be/-0HS6-ST-Ek Turkish actor Engin Altan Duzyatan aka Ertugrul has launched a donation campaign as part of his 40th birthday celebrations to help the cancer patients. Engin Altan, who essays the titular role in historic drama series Dirilis: Ertugrul or Ertugrul Ghazi, will be celebrating his 40th birthday on Sunday, July 26. Taking to Instagram, Altan aka Ertugrul announced that this year on his birthday, he is launching a donation campaign for the Turkish Cancer Society. This year, for my birthday I started a donation campaign with Turkish Cancer Society. — his message He urged his loved one and fans to donate for the cancer patients instead of buying birthday gifts for him. I would like my beloved ones and relatives [to] donate for hope to cancer patients who need support instead of buying presents to me. The campaign will continue until my birthday, 26th July. I would like to thank in advance to everyone for their support Pakistan Ka Showbiz

No comments:

Post a Comment