Monday, July 20, 2020

ICYMI Asim Azhar Talks About His Career, Hania Aamir


via https://youtu.be/Tffth4bWeCo Singer Asim Azhar has had a lot on his mind since the release of his new single Tum Tum and rumours about his relationship with Dil Ruba star Hania Aamir. His shared that his next single, Soneya, will be out in three days. It is bigger than any label for me ‘She’s the kindest and most beautiful human. I will always be there for her and vice versa because that’s the impact she’s had on me. Like I said, it is beyond a label. Related Hania Aamir is not dating Asim Azhar Talking about his career, Asim thanked all his fans for supporting him through the journey. I like my work to talk. I like to speak through my actions, rather than pointless banter, especially on the internet. I am extremely grateful for being able to create art that I want and to show it to the world For right now, Azhar said that he was happy where he is and he was content. Responding to his post, actor Hania Aamir commented and said: “King behaviour.” Taking to Instagram, Azhar opened up about Hania and their bond.

No comments:

Post a Comment