Sunday, July 5, 2020

Shoaib Malik Trolls His Wife Sania Mirza I LoveYou


via https://youtu.be/uikDKC2pff8 One of the most famous couples in the sub-continent, Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza are loved both in India and Pakistan. However, after 10 years of staying together, the couple still seems to be in love and living a happy married life. Recently, Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza who are away from each other did a live video chat for their fans. While talking to each other on the video chat platform, Shoaib Malik out of the blue asked his wife to say I love you. Sania Mirza tried her best to say those magic words in Punjabi but failed miserably. She kept saying: “assi twaday naal pyaar kerde” – to which, Shoaib Malik just laughs and says: “we’ve been married for 10 years, you should know how to say that in Punjabi by now.” I think I should stop this video right here, otherwise I don’t think people will let you enter Punjab. — Shoaib Malik The sweet conversation had the fans smiling while they messaged the correct way of saying ‘I love you’ in Punjabi. Till day, Sania Mirza and Shoaib Malik remain a very bubbly and uncontroversial couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment