Thursday, April 15, 2021

Aisha Linnea Shared Pictures From Her Second Marriage With Fans


via https://youtu.be/t12N3xsB1xQ Aisha Linnea has recently announced the news of her second marriage with her fans on Instagram with a long note in which she has shared her wedding details. In the latest post-Aisha Shared “I got married earlier this year in a tiny ceremony held in my parent’s garden. It was extremely liberating in terms of time, money, and stress not to have to plan the perfect day for months on end, I had around ten days to plan this event and pretty much went with whatever was easiest and made the most sense. I had simple clothes made to match a dupatta my mother-in-law already had for me, did my own hair and makeup (so forgive any imperfections), and had one 15 minute meeting with @flowevents.pk where my only real instruction was ‘no gold sofa and just make it look pretty in the budget I have!’” Let’s have a look at beautiful pictures of Aisha’s wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment