Thursday, July 2, 2020

I Was Harassed In The Hostel Of The University I Was Staying In Karachi

I Was Harassed In The Hostel Of The University I Was Staying In Karachi

via https://youtu.be/LJKCoGF21a8 I was harassed at the hostel of a university and I want this repeated behavior to end Our whole team was totally ready for all the matches, but we weren’t prepared for what was going to happen to us the last night of the tournament at a hostel in one of the most renowned universities in Karachi. There were no other buildings around the hostel where all the teams, including ours, were staying. Fast forward to the last night of the stay in the hostel. All the teams had left, it was just our university, and 3 more girls from another university staying in another room. Our team had two rooms on the third floor at the corner of the building. When I was harassed at the hostel I was staying at, that night we were all ready for bed at around 2 am, and we had been fast asleep for a while, when I heard some tapping on our window Sara went to the other room where the rest of the players were and turned on the light, so whoever these men were would know that we were awake and alert. We are up here, use the stairs on the side of the building to come up. — that night Pakistan Ka Showbiz

No comments:

Post a Comment