Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Daler Mehndi Lauds Meesha Shafi, Ali Pervez's "Gal Sunn"


via https://youtu.be/CsOhfUZTjTo Daler Mehndi lauds Meesha Shafi, Ali Pervez's "Gal Sunn" The celebrated singer Daler Mehndi shared a heartfelt message for Ali Pervez Mehdi and Meesha Shafi over their latest release, Gal Sunn. In a video, shared by Ali on Instagram, the Tunak Tunak singer lauded the two for the song. I am ecstatic! Ali Pervez Mehdi has sung an amazing track in Coke Studio. Like Ali, Meesha Shafi has done a brilliant job with Gal Sunn as well — the Punjabi singer I've been waiting for years now for Ali to come out with a song in the music industry. I sincerely hoped that Ali's voice would reach the masses and garner the recognition it truly deserves. We were always in awe of his father, Ustad Pervez Mehdi and just like me, I'm sure other fans of Ali's father must be happy today to see how well his son is carrying his name forward. I wish Pervez Sahab was alive today to see his son's success."

No comments:

Post a Comment