Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Find My Phone Meera Will Give Rs5 Lacs To Anyone Who Finds Her Lost IPhone

Find My Phone Meera Will Give Rs5 Lacs To Anyone Who Finds Her Lost IPhone

via https://youtu.be/MzHB9zuw-rQ Find My Phone Meera Will Give Rs5 Lacs To Anyone Who Finds Her Lost iPhone Pakistani film actress Meera is famous for being a controversial figure. According to Independent Urdu, the actress has recently lost her iPhone. The Baaji actress shared a video message in which she informed her fans that she has lost her iPhone. Throughout 2020, Meera has been in the news for various reasons. In November, Meera was accused of fraud of millions of rupees in the name of helping the poor during the lockdown. I am real-life heroine, says Meera Some people are accusing a real-life heroine like me My house is not a shelter home, it is my house, I live in it. I’m the superstar of Pakistan, I’m the heroine of Pakistan. In films and in real life, I live in the character of a heroine — the Baaji actor In her video, Meera appealed to PM Khan to arrange for her repartition as she was helpless in America where coronavirus has taken thousands of lives. Pakistan Ka Showbiz

No comments:

Post a Comment