Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Ali Zafar Thanks His Fans After Receiving Pride Of Performance Award

Ali Zafar Thanks His Fans After Receiving Pride Of Performance Award

via https://youtu.be/f4KVAIay9KY Pakistani singer Ali Zafar, who received the Pride of Performance award on Pakistan Day, has thanked his fans, friends, supporters and well-wishers for their love. Sharing some adorable pictures from the award ceremony, Ali Zafar wrote “My dear friends, supporters and well wishers. I would like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your love. Yesterday, as I was being awarded the “Pride of Performance” many things ran through my mind but I would like to share with you the most important ones for it may help you in your difficult times and in your journey to achieve your goals.” Pakistan Ka Showbiz

No comments:

Post a Comment