Thursday, March 25, 2021

Saba Qamar Is Set To Tie The Knot|Axeem Khan Weds Saba Qamar

Saba Qamar Is Set To Tie The Knot|Axeem Khan Weds Saba Qamar

via https://youtu.be/HjzqPFnqOlk However when the sources reached Saba, she confirmed that she is indeed getting married! “Yes, I have found the person I’d like to settle down with. If everything goes well, I will be tying the knot very soon. Obviously, it is strange for someone like me who has always discouraged relationships and has been vocal against the institution of marriage but here was someone who I got along with and was able to convince me otherwise,” she shared.The oncoming wedding celebrations are welcome news for Saba who has always spoken about her toxic relationships and how a specific breakup changed her view on life. Pakistan Ka Showbiz

No comments:

Post a Comment