Saturday, May 23, 2020

Anil Kapoor, Anupam Kher Condole PIA Plane Crash

Anil Kapoor, Anupam Kher Condole PIA Plane Crash

via https://youtu.be/dGEdFcgsUKY Several local celebrities expressed their condolences following the tragic crash of the Pakistan International Airlines' passenger aircraft. Anil Kapoor and Anupam Kher took to Twitter to share condolences. “Deeply saddened to hear about the plane crash in Karachi. My heartfelt condolences to all the families who have lost loved ones and sending my prayers for the speedy rescue & recovery of the ones who are injured My heartfelt condolences to all the families who have lost loved ones and sending my prayers for the speedy rescue & recovery of the ones who are injured. Kher, on the other hand, wrote, “Deeply saddened to know about the tragic PIA Plane Crash. It is so so sad. My heartfelt condolences and prayers for the families who lost their loved ones. May God give them the strength to deal with this tragic loss. Prayers for the injured. My heartfelt condolences & prayers for the families who lost their loved ones. Pakistan Ka Showbiz

No comments:

Post a Comment