Friday, May 29, 2020

Gone Too Soon Fashion Industry Remembers Zara Abid

Gone Too Soon Fashion Industry Remembers Zara Abid

via https://youtu.be/MD-niMCouGA I can still hear her laughter in my head — Aneela Murtaza Zara was one of the passengers on the ill-fated PIA flight PK 8303, which crashed in a residential area of Karachi last Friday. And so, the Pakistani fashion industry lost an integral part of itself. Fashion designer Shehla Chatoor remembered the youngster as someone who knew her craft too well. Zara was extremely hardworking, so very dedicated! For us as a brand, she was such an integral part of everything She had walked for both of my solo shows. She was one of those models who would help the designers with the other models. You never had to work with her; she knew the craft so well. Shehla added that Zara didn’t really care about the competitiveness in the fashion industry. I first met Zara Abid in 2018, on a campaign shoot which I was the stylist for, and the one thing I remember is how hard she was willing to work In life, you meet very few people who are willing to go all the way for their craft and Zara was one of those people. We had a bunch of common friends so we would always meet at events and through various projects. The one who broke stereotypes I think it was around four or five years ago when I was working on my Zero makeup palettes Pakistan Ka Showbiz

No comments:

Post a Comment