Friday, August 28, 2020

Minal Khan Receiving Criticism On Playing Character Of Nisha

Minal Khan Receiving Criticism On Playing Character Of Nisha

via https://youtu.be/CmytmwE0SuA She is playing a negative role of a girl Nisha who tries to get in a relationship with her brother-in-law. Due to the script of the show, people are hating it and many criticized for showing such concept which can corrupt the mind of young girls. However, Minal Khan has always defended her character in the drama serial and clarified why she chose this role. In an interview, she talked about the criticism she has to face due to her character in Jalan. People say to me that I do the same thing with my brother-in-law and Aiman should keep her husband away from you. But Muneeb ismy brother-in-law and I am not Nisha, I am Minal. In the end it’s just a drama and I will never support Nisha. — Many people She is not normal and when you will watch more episodes you will understand what is Nisha’s problem. Minal Khan asked people to watch coming episodes to know more about her character. The drama has a lot to offer that you will see in the coming episodes and I know I will get to hear a lot but I am so ready for it Here is Minal Khan talking about her character Nisha: Pakistan Ka Showbiz

No comments:

Post a Comment