Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Meet Huzaifa – This Medical Student Proudly Sells Honey To Help A Needy Vendor In Hunza


via https://youtu.be/iBNwMQmqPaM Disclaimer*: The articles shared under "Your Voice" section are sent to us by contributors and we neither confirm nor deny the authenticity of any facts stated below. Read our disclaimer. My name is Huzaifa Naveed and I am a medical student. In June 2020, I received a call from a honey vendor in Hunza who I met last year during the Pakistan tour. The Hunza vendor told me that due to this ban on tourism after COVID-19 there were no tourists who would buy honey from him. Meanwhile, my brother told him to send 20-kg honey to us. Fortunately, they loved the honey soo much that in no time they asked for more. At that moment, my brother (who is also a medical student) and I thought that why shouldn’t we have a startup of our own. People loved our honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment