Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Looking For Zara And Closure, Model hussnain

Looking For Zara And Closure, Model hussnain

via https://youtu.be/JLNi68oYrhY Mere minutes before landing, the ill-fated flight PK8303 crashed in a residential area in Karachi killing all but two passengers. With the aircraft’s remains scattered among the debris of four buildings that collapsed due to the crash, the families and friends of those own board began a desperate search for their loved ones. Model Hasnain Lehri was among them as tried to find out the fate of fellow colleague Zara Abid, who had been aboard flight PK8303 as well. Hasnain and members of Zara’s family were still scouring hospitals and morgues in Karachi when they started receiving condolence messages from fans and the showbiz fraternity alike. The rumours prompted Zara’s brother to release a video message on social media, pleading people not to pay heed to any news of Zara’s recovery or death unless it came from her family. Speaking to The Express Tribune, model Hasnain narrated the ordeal he and Zara’s family shared that fateful day. I lost my brother last Ramazan I’ve been through this. I know the pain. I felt completely helpless. I told my father that I am going to go and help I tried finding out where the rescue operation workers were taking the victims and came to know they were transferring everyone to Jinnah hospital. The model said that when he reached the hospital he could see two containers where they were keeping the bodies. Pakistan Ka Showbiz

No comments:

Post a Comment