Wednesday, June 3, 2020

No Point In Feeling Bad About Someone Else's Actions Syra Yousuf

No Point In Feeling Bad About Someone Else's Actions Syra Yousuf

via https://youtu.be/15OhBadVbfA Actor spoke about moving on in an earlie­r interv­iew with HSY that went viral recent­ly There’s been quite a debate over newlyweds Shahroz Sabzwari and Sadaf Kanwal’s intimate nikkah ceremony on social media and how "quickly" the former moved on after divorce with Syra Yousuf. Recently, the Dilruba actor took to Instagram and shared his two cents on the hate and rumours that have been circulating on social media. Syra, in the candid session, talked about her daughter, motherhood, and the art of moving on. The actor, who has long been a private person and doesn’t really address her matters publicly, shared there are very few whom she considers her close friends now. I can count them on my fingertips I think it’s important to only have a couple of people you can truly count on and who understand you. There are so many people I would be leaving behind. I am going to move forward with knowing that people’s actions towards me have nothing to do with me. There’s no point in me worrying about that, take offence to that, to feel bad or guilty about it — the actor She further shared that similarly, all her actions have everything to do with her. Syra added that, therefore, one of the things she has really worked on with her daughter Nooreh is making sure her moral foundation is extremely strong. Pakistan Ka Showbiz

No comments:

Post a Comment